Vegetables Love Flowers - Companion Planting for Beauty and Bounty
$19.00 was $28.99
Coming soon! Please check back.
Planting vegetables and flowers together is one of the oldest ways to create a healthy, bountiful garden; but there's more to the method than you might think. Vegetables Love Flowers walks you through the ins and outs of companion planting, from how it works to which plants go together and how to grow the best garden for your climate.
Alongside gorgeous garden photography, you'll also learn about:
- Seed-starting, growing, and harvesting
- How to make garden flower bouquets, with "recipes" for various arrangements
- How to attract beneficial creatures to pollinate your garden and prey on its pests
- Pesticide-free pest-control measures
- Composting heaps and bins