July Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 - 6 (closed on Sundays)
Sage Garden is closed on Canada Day
Please note the following COVID-19 related policies:
- Payments are by debit & credit only (no cash)
- Each customer is given a cart at entry, to help us keep track of the number of people in-store, and also to help maintain distancing; carts are required
- Two people per vehicle shopping at the same time
- We want your children to be safe; please leave them at home
- Hand sanitizer required at entry
- Staff and customers are required to maintain physical distancing (2m separation); this does limit the types of interactions we are currently able to have with visitors
- Please follow the arrows in-store to guide you through our space
- Anyone with cold or flu symptoms may not enter our facility
~ Thank you, these precautions are in place to keep both visitors and staff safe and we deeply appreciate your co-operation in understanding the need follow-through on these points ~
We also have active Facebook, Instagram and blog pages to help with timely gardening questions. And don't miss Dave's podcast: The Grow Guide (available free on iTunes and all major podcast platforms).
3410 St. Mary's Road, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. We are on the west side of the street.
Some nearby landmarks include Mom's Pantry, which is about 1/2 a kilometre north of us on the opposite side of the road and the floodway bridge, which is about 1/2 a kilometre south of us. From St. Vital shopping centre, it takes approximately 10 minutes to get to our location.
View Larger Map