I Can Cook Vegan
$22.00 was $37.99
This item may be out of season or currently out of stock. Please check back.
Author: Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Page Count: 287
List Price: $37.99
Isa Moskowitz learned to cook from cookbooks, recipe by recipe. And after a few decades of writing her own cookbooks, she knows what the people want: easy-to-follow instructions and accessible ingredients.
I Can Cook Vegan is for cooks of all stripes:
• The Just-Born, Brand New Cook
• The Tried-and-True Seasoned Cook Who Is Tofu-Curious
• The Busy Weeknight Pantry Cook (this is everyone)
• The Farmers’ Market Junkie Who Looks at All the Pretty Colors
• The Reluctant Parent to the Vegan Child
• For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Animals
• For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Health
Each chapter is a building block to becoming a better, more competent cook. The book teaches readers to cook the way someone might learn a new instrument: master a couple of chords, and then start to put them together to form songs.
Each chapter starts with a fresh mission, and readers will cook their way through pastas, salads, sandwiches, bowls, sautés, sheet-pan suppers, and sweets-more than 125 recipes!-until they are ultimately the Best Cook Imaginable.