$22.00 was $36.99
This item may be out of season or currently out of stock. Please check back.
Author: Petra Ahnert
Page Count: 224
List Price: $36.99
In one concise volume, you can learn - and master like a pro - all the ways to put up food in jars, from water-bath canning to pressure canning, from pickling to jam-making, and beyond!
• More than 100 delectable and foolproof recipes
• Step-by-step guidance for both water-bath canning and pressure canning
• A special section, with several dozen recipes on making low-sugar, big-flavor jams, jellies, conserves and preserves using the enormously popular Pomona's Pectin
• Troubleshooting and safety guides for worry-free processing, preserving, and storage
• Recipes that range from simple single-ingredient jars to deliciously savory sauces, condiments, stocks, and soups, to all kinds of mouthwatering sweet preserves