Project Garden - A Month-by-Month Guide to Planting, Growing, and Enjoying all your Backyard has to Offer
$16.00 was $21.99
Coming soon! Please check back.
Author: Stacy Tornio
Publisher: Adams Media
Page Count: 180
List Price: $21.99
The family that gardens together, grows together!
In this beautiful, project-by-project guide, mom and master gardener Stacy Tornio will inspire gardeners young and old to explore, innovate, and cultivate through simple projects that will get a garden growing at any time of year. Your whole family be inspired to:
- Tend beautiful, practical gardens that work in any space
- Plant flowers as colorful as they are hardy
- Whip up delicious meals from vegetables you planted yourself
- Decorate your garden with nature-inspired crafts
- Give the gift of growing, with divided plants, cuttings, and seeds you save yourself
Best of all, whether you are tending flowerbeds in spring, stewing July's tomatoes, or coaxing bulbs to bloom mid-winter, you'll be doing it together.