Corona Tool Sharpener
Coming soon! Please check back.
- Solid carbide sharpening increases the lifespan of your tools.
- Restores blade for sharp healthy cuts.
- Pocket-sized for easy carrying.
- Sharpens pruners, loppers, hedge shears, and more.
1. Maintain the same factory bevel or angle of the cutting edge when sharpening.
2. File the bevel edge from the pivot toward the tip four or five times and check the edge.
3. File the flat side of the blade once, with the file against the blade, to remove burrs caused by sharpening.
This item is for local pick-up only.