Plant Lover Subscription Box (April - September)
This item is currently on back order....
Love to grow? So do we!
This plant subscription is a perfect way to discover new and unique plants, while also learning all kinds of cool... dare we say "plant geek"... info as you go. The plants we have planned for you are premium selections of varieties that will feel familiar and easy to enjoy - but with added wow factor.
Not only will you get our curated collections of sustainably grown plants each month, you get a full web-based workshop on the theme for each month. You can watch on any connected device at your convenience, and ask any questions through the private Facebook group associated with your subscription box. By the end of the six months your friends and family will be asking, "where did you get that?" and you'll be next level with your new grower knowledge.
A few of the things you will learn through this experience:
- How to choose plants that that are well matched to your growing conditions and spaces
- How to grow heirloom plants and save seeds for replanting next season
- How to grow more exotic herbs and other edibles
- How to mix edible and ornamental plants in pots or the garden
- How to choose flowers and other ornamental plants that are bee and pollinator friendly, and chemical-free
- How to grow 100% organically
- How to keep plants looking great through the heat of summer
- How to feed plants without stress
- How to trouble shoot indoor and outdoor plant challenges
- How to go from good to great with your plants
- How to enjoy plants year round
How many months do I get plants? This subscription runs for six months.
How many plants do I get each month? Most months you get three different plants (but may be slightly more or less depending on the month's theme), plus the web-based workshop and custom growing information for each theme
Are there any shipping fees? Shipping is included in the price.
Is this subscription box available outside of Winnipeg? Yes! We can ship the plants directly to participants anywhere in Canada. The web-workshops are available exclusively to subscribers, and available across Canada. The information is relevant regardless of your climate.
Is an outdoor garden required for this subscription box? All of the plants and lessons for this subscription box work in container gardens, but we do recommend that plants for April through July be grown outdoors; August and September selections are houseplants.
Please note: a physical address is required for shipping - PO Box address do not work for live plant deliveries.
Theme for each month:
April - Premium herb collection
May - Heirloom veggie collection
June - Flower power collection
July - Summer heat collection
August - Houseplant
September - Houseplant
(images are not necessarily of plant varieties that will be included)